Calming Calendula Butter = Nature's Apothecary for Ultra-Sensitive Skin
Calendula is a well-known herb that has been used for centuries. Most commonly known for its topical use as an infused oil for damaged skin, the bright orange or yellow flower contains many important constituents that make it very calming and nourishing to the skin.
OUR ALL-NATURAL CALENDULA BUTTER IS EASILY ABSORBED AND FULL OF SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS TO NOURISH IRRITATED SKIN. CALENDULA INFUSED ORGANIC, MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, PURE BEESWAX, MANGO SEED BUTTER, AND CALMING ESSENTIAL OILS COME TOGETHER IN THIS ULTRA-MOISTURIZING, SUPER-SOOTHING BALM TO HYDRATE, PROTECT, AND RESTORE DRY, CRACKED SKIN.
- Perfect for diaper rash prevention and/or treatment
- Excellent for eczema, after sun care, dry hands, and daily moisture
- Safe for use with cloth diapers
- Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients - GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm and pure beeswax, gathered locally
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 4 ounce glass jar
Ingredients: *calendula officinalis flower infused in carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, and anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil. *organic ingredients.
Directions: Thoroughly cleanse diaper area and let skin completely dry out. Apply liberally on baby's bottom. For extra moisture absorption, apply our Herbal Baby Powder to affected area.