Coconut Cake Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Staff Pick - Dawn is crazy about coconut! Her wedding cake was 7 layers of French vanilla cake with coconut flavored buttercream, sprinkled with fresh coconut flakes. The same organic coconut oil and coconut flavoring we used in her cake, is in this delicious smelling lotion. Besides being a highly nutritious and delicious cooking oil, virgin coconut oil contains properties that feed and moisturize the skin. The scientific community is finally catching up with what many have known for ages, coconut oil is truly good for you, both inside and outside.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND & BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC, VITAMIN-RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN-LOVING, LUXURIOUS, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, & NATURALLY HEALING, ORGANIC HONEY. OUR FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with nature's apothecary
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) pump bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, *coconut flavor oil. *certified organic ingredient
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great lotion. Light, absorbs well, smells great, and doesn't have a bunch of funky stuff I can't pronounce! Delivery was faster than I could believe as well!
I've been using this lotion for several years now and am still in love with the feel and scent. It's my favorite lotion! Brings me back to Hawaii (:
Once I discovered the perfection of this lotion I cannot use any other kind. The scent is mellow, creamy coconut, but not too strong. There is no oily residue or thick muck like some other lotions. Day Spa Body Basics nailed it with this recipe- leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth and hydrated. I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone.
This lotion leaves skin very soft! It has a light scent but nice , I wish it could be in a larger size but its good stuff
I love Day Spa Body Basic products! This lotion is hydrating, light, it smells AWESOME (not too sweet - just coconutty-delicious) and does not irritate my very sensitive skin.
I can be very sensitive to fragrance in lotions but the Day Spa Body Basic lotions have unique, lasting scents with all-natural, high-quality ingredients.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone, and if you're not into coconut check-out their other scents, which are amazing!