Sandalwood & Rose Water Hydrosol - Alcohol-Free Hydrating Facial Toner With Soothing Botanicals
Tone and calm your skin with this all-natural facial mist. A hydrosol, also known as a plant water and herbal distillate, is the liquid byproduct of steam distilling an essential oil. Hydrosols have many of the same benefits as essential oils but are much gentler and have a softer aroma.
TONERS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A GROOMING STAPLE. YES, IT MAY BE AN EXTRA STEP IN YOUR ROUTINE, BUT IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO MIST YOUR FACE. NATURAL SHAVE SOAPS AND SHAVE CREAMS HAVE A HIGH PH, SO IT'S IMPORTANT TO USE A TONER TO BALANCE THE PH OF YOUR SKIN. TONERS ALSO TIGHTEN PORES, IMPROVE TEXTURE, AND HELP OUR AFTER-SHAVE BALM AND SERUMS PENETRATE THE SKIN MORE EASILY. REGARDLESS OF YOUR SKIN TYPE OR CONCERN, YOUR SKIN WILL APPRECIATE THE USE OF AN EFFECTIVE TONER.
- Highly-concentrated but not overwhelming strong
- Perfect for super-sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, mineral oil, or parabens.
- Made with natural essential oils
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 4 oz. bottle with mist sprayer
Directions: Rinse your face with cold water after shaving or cleansing. Mist liberally on face and neck. Next apply After-Shave Balm or one of our Face Serums.
Ingredients: Witch hazel, sandalwood, cedar leaf, rose water
Witch Hazel -
Witch Hazel is a plant native to North America and parts of Asia that has been used for centuries for its skin soothing properties. It helps to remove excess oil from skin, prevent signs of aging, stop cellular damage, and cleanse pores.
Rose Water -
Rose Water is great for sensitive, irritated, dry, and even oily skin complexions. It helps control sebum production, calms the skin, and tightens pores. It also helps lighten hyperpigmentation over time with regular use. Cleopatra used it to keep her skin dewy and supple during her reign as Queen of Egypt. It was used to cool hot, angry skin in the summer heat and smooth, nourish, and brighten uneven complexions.