Effective All Natural DEET-Free Insect Repellent - Gentle on Sensitive Skin
Skin is the largest organ and absorbs what we put on it, we need to take extra-special care of it. No Bugs Mist is an all-natural DEET-Free insect repellant that is harmless to people, pets, clothes, and the environment.
DEET (N, N-diethyl-meta-toluamide), a powerful chemical found in over 400 repellents. DEET can peel paint, damage rayon and spandex, and melt plastic. Reactions to it include skin rashes, lethargy, muscle spasms, nausea, and irritability.
- Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm
- Junk Free Ingredients – Alcohol, mineral oil and Silicone Free. NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana | Vegan
- 4 oz. bottle with mister
An ounce of protection is better than a pound of cure!
Mosquitos and ticks are not only annoying, but can be deadly. Diseases carried by mosquitoes include: Zika, West Nile Virus, Malaria, Encephalitis (several types), Yellow fever, Dengue fever, Chikungunya virus. Ticks carry diseases such as: Lyme disease Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Ehrlichiosis, and Encephalitis.
Coming from experience, under the harshest conditions (Montana Mountains), nothing seems to help. For those situations, we suggest protective gear. Mosquitoes have complex methods of detecting hosts and different types of mosquitoes react to different stimuli. Most mosquitoes are active at dawn and dusk, but there are also mosquitoes that seek hosts during the day. You can help avoid being bitten by making sure you aren't attracting mosquitoes, using No Bugs Mist, and avoiding actions that diminish the effectiveness of the repellent.
- Dark clothes and foliage
- Carbon Dioxide You give off more carbon dioxide when you are hot or have been exercising.
- Lactic Acid - You release more lactic acid when you have been exercising or after eating certain foods (e.g., salty foods, high-potassium foods).
- Floral or Fruity Fragrances - In addition to perfumes, hair products, and scented sunscreens, watch for the subtle floral fragrance from fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Skin Temperature - The exact temperature depends on the type of mosquito. Many mosquitoes are attracted to the slightly cooler temperatures of the extremities.
- Mosquitoes are attracted by perspiration because of the humidity and chemicals it produces.
- Even small amounts of water (e.g., moist plants or mud puddles) will draw mosquitoes. Standing water also allows mosquitoes to reproduce.
For ticks, tuck your pant legs into your socks and seal the tops of the socks with duct tape. Ticks trying to crawl through to your skin will get stuck on the tape before they can bite you. Keep another strip of tape handy to lift off the ticks as you spot them on your skin and clothing. Ticks take some time to attach themselves to you. After an outing, thoroughly inspect your body. A hand mirror and/or a close friend can help. Remove ticks with duct tape if possible or use a tweezers to pull them out gently. Take care not to squeeze their bodies too hard because you want to prevent their innards from entering your bloodstream through their mouths.
Active ingredients: Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus 8% |Oil of Lemongrass 3% |Oil of Citronella 5% | Oil of Neem 2% | Oil of Cedarwood 1.5% | Oil of Geranium .07% | Other skin loving ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, proprietary essential oil blend, and polysorbate.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have used this for 4 days, asked the mosquito inspection guys and they told me about this! I get cellulitis and huge allergic reactions (once it was 15 inch by 15 inch on my thigh), with this im pleasantly surprised on how effective it is!! Thank you so much (it smells great, strong for some people but I will do anything to keep the bugs away)
Love it! So far so good. It doesn't smell like "bug spray" - it actually smells quite nice - yet it works quite well. I also appreciate that there are no harsh chemicals.
Absolutely love this bug spray! We have a pond and creeks that run through our property creating lots of great mosquito habitat and this bug spray is the only thing I’ve found that works! Best part is it’s all natural and I don’t have to worry about putting it on my baby! Definitely would recommend!
This is my go to product for my grandkids, and now myself. I have even used it when my grandchild was sleeping on my floor and had problems with spider bites when she came to visit. I would spray around her on the carpet and that was enough to keep spiders away. Smells nice too!
This spray has proven true to claim against the verocious mosquitoes and other biting insects of Florida. It has been a must while evening walks with the dog. Thanks for such a great product.
We brought this along on a hiking trip, I was very pleased with the results! The smell is also very nice.
I have been trying different natural repellents and this one works the best! After a family day at the river as soon as dusk hit mosquitoes came out of no where - like a cloud. We sprayed the kids down and it was like we were in a bubble. They swarmed around but never landed. Highly recommended.
Have been looking for a natural bug spray. This just didn't work. Went to the drive in movie and we all got bit up. Love other products here but was not impressed with this one. Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry it didn't work for you! We have had customers take this product all over the world and have great feedback. Our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarentee so email us and we would be happy to refund your money or give you credit for other products.
Best bug spray I have ever found with all natural ingredients! With my children I struggled to find something this great. Now with my grandkids I am so thankful that we have found this product!