Happy Camper Hand & Body Handmade Bar Soap - Naturally Insect-Repelling
Our Happy Camper scent contains 11 essential oils that naturally deter bugs. It also contains ground up juniper berries for a little extra scrub factor, while giving off a fantastic woodsy smell. This is a great soap for camping, kitchen use, grease monkeys, and those that just love the scent!
REFRESH AND CLEANSE WITH OUR ALL-NATURAL, HANDMADE SOAP. OUR ECO-FRIENDLY BAR SOAPS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC PLANT-BASED OILS, SO THEY NATURALLY CONTAIN GLYCERIN, WHICH LEAVES SKIN SOFT AND HYDRATED. THEY PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, INFUSED WITH SKIN-LOVING BOTANICALS AND ESSENTIAL OILS, THAT WON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. THE RESULT IS NATURALLY CLEANSED, NOURISHED, & HYDRATED SKIN.
- Dead Sea salts are comprised of a wide variety of minerals that gently exfoliate dirt and grime
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 oz. bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 oz., sometimes more
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ***sodium hydroxide, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), juniperus communis (*juniper) berries, and essential oil blend.* certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"