Happy Camper Hand & Body Soap Naturally Insect Repelling. Great for camping, kitchen, grease monkeys, and those that just love the smell!
- Dead Sea salts are comprised of a wide variety of minerals that gently exfoliate dirt and grime.
- Juniper berries are fruits harvested in early autumn and is the main flavoring in gin. While some of us drink gin, our berries are ground for a little extra scrub factor while giving off a fantastic woodsy smell.
- Natural insect repelling scent comes from 11 super secret essential oils. Many of these oils are used in our No Bugs Mist.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ***sodium hydroxide, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), juniperus communis (*juniper) berries, and essential oil blend.* certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"