Wear Black Again, Say No to Beardruff, Itchy Skin, and Unruly Beards!
Need to wrangle that beard with something better than a bungee cord? Look no further! Get a frizz free, easily to manage beard while hydrating your skin with just a few drops of nature. Our Beard Oil has a nut-free blend of natural and organic oils with a must-have mix of Montana woods, hint of tobacco blossom and refreshing Italian bergamot.
- Pairs well with Tobacco Blossom Shampoo Bar & Beard Wash
- Hypoallergenic, made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm
- Junk Free Ingredients – Mineral oil and Silicone Free. NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family, No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana | Vegan
- 2 oz. amber glass bottle
IF YOU WANT A SIMPLE SKIN CARE REGIMEN ALL YOU NEED IS BEARD OIL. THE BEST BEARD OIL TURNS OUT TO BE ULTRA- MOISTURIZING AND INCREDIBLY MULTIPURPOSE IN ITS USE. TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN USE ONE PRODUCT.
Apply a few drops to palm and distribute evenly throughout a slightly damp beard to soften and moisturize giving your beard a clean shine. Please don't forget those wild brows! For extra hold, apply beard balm after.
Add a few drops oil to your shampoo or conditioner for healthier strands. Add directly on hair ends to tame and calm frizz. Works fantastic for those with curly hair.
Cleanse With Beard Oil
Cleansing with our beard oil is one of the most delicate, but effective ways to remove impurities from your skin. Fight fire with fire and oil with oil. Applying oil to already oily skin can help manage pore-clogging sebum. Simply massage into skin and melt dirt, dead skin, and grime away. Gently remove with warm wet wash cloth. Repeat if necessary. Even mechanics & grease monkeys can benefit with using oil to remove grease and grime. Frequent washing of hands can cause dry irritated skin, so whether your oil is in the garage, the shower, or next to the sink, this can be your first or only step to cleaner healthier skin.
Beard oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lightly tap beard oil onto your face—don’t rub. Beard oil can benefit any skin type, even acne-prone.
Apply directly after shower to seal moisture in. Blend oil with our lotions or apply it directly on extra-dry patches for a boost of hydration. Oils deliver moisture without residue.
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape seed) oil, and proprietary essential oil blend. * organic ingredient