Pumpkin Vanilla Chai Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Fall is all about pumpkin, warm vanilla, and the spicy scent of cardamom. Your senses and skin will love it!
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND & BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC, VITAMIN-RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN-LOVING, LUXURIOUS, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, & NATURALLY HEALING, ORGANIC HONEY. OUR FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with nature's apothecary
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) eco-friendly glass bottle with pump
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and proprietary essential oil blend. *certified organic ingredient
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I received my order of several items ...different lotions, etc. but chose this as my first to try and it is absolutely wonderful. The fabulous pumpkin vanilla scent is very penetrating so the fragrance stays with you. I have other scents to try but I know this is going to be my "go to" daily favorite. I have just found out about your company from a sample bottle of lotion and a lip balm in Huckleberry, that I received as a souvenir gifts when my son visited in Montana recently. The best thing that could have happened to me. So far, I have fallen in love with everything I have tried. Awesome products...thank you!
I've been a long time user of the Coconut Cake lotion, but I had to try the Pumpkin Vanilla Chai! I love it. It smells like a a pumpkin pie mixed with vanilla chai.