Smoke Jumper (Pine Tar) Handmade Bar Soap - Great For Sensitive Skin & Ultra-Moisturizing
One of our best selling handmade soaps with a smoky, earthy, campfire smell. Missoula, Montana is the base-camp for around 85 smokejumpers that suppress wildfires in the remote mountainous terrain of the western US. Smokejumpers are a national resource, so it only makes sense we would have a soap named after them.
All-natural pine tar is a vegetable liquid obtained from the wood of various trees. Using a process that is centuries old, pine stumps and roots are burned very slowly in special kilns. This pine tar is a resin-rich liquid that is extracted from the bottom of the kiln. Pine tar is used for veterinary purposes, in hoof moisture retention. It's also very nourishing and moisturizing to the skin.
REFRESH AND CLEANSE WITH OUR ALL-NATURAL, HANDMADE SOAP. OUR ECO-FRIENDLY BAR SOAPS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC PLANT-BASED OILS, SO THEY NATURALLY CONTAIN GLYCERIN, WHICH LEAVES SKIN SOFT AND HYDRATED. THEY PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, INFUSED WITH SKIN-LOVING BOTANICALS AND ESSENTIAL OILS, THAT WON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. THE RESULT IS NATURALLY CLEANSED, NOURISHED, & HYDRATED SKIN.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 oz. bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 oz., sometimes more
80% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, pine tar, and essential oil blend. *certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A friend of mine gave me a bar of this as they got it for a gift and said they would not use. I had been having an odd skin rash that was driving me crazy for a few weeks. I used this soap, lathered and put on it.... and like magic the itching stopped... Been using twice a day for last few days and this stuff is awesome! Will be ordering more soon!!!! Any skin issues, give this a try!!