Smoke Jumper Pine Tar Handmade Bar Soap for Sensitive Skin That Is All Natural, Hydrating & Hypoallergenic
One of our best selling handmade soaps with a smoky, earthy, campfire smell. Missoula, Montana is the basecamp for around 85 smokejumpers that suppress wildfires in remote mountainous terrain of the western US. Smokejumpers are a national resource, so it only makes sense we would have a soap named after them.
All natural pine tar is a vegetable liquid obtained from the wood of various trees. Using a process that is century’s old, pine stumps and roots are burned very slowly in special kilns. This pine tar is a resin rich liquid that is extracted from the bottom of the kiln. Pine Tar is used for veterinary purposes, in hoof moisture retention and for pharmaceutical purposes as treatment of different kinds of skin ailments.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more.
80% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, pine tar, and essential oil blend. *certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"
^For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Posted by Unknown on 8th Jan 2016
A friend of mine gave me a bar of this as they got it for a gift and said they would not use. I had been having an odd skin rash that was driving me crazy for a few weeks. I used this soap, lathered and put on it.... and like magic the itching stopped... Been using twice a day for last few days and this stuff is awesome! Will be ordering more soon!!!! Any skin issues, give this a try!!