Smoke Jumper (Pine Tar) Handmade Bar Soap - Great For Sensitive Skin & Ultra-Moisturizing
All-natural pine tar is a vegetable liquid obtained from the wood of various trees. Using a process that is centuries old, pine stumps and roots are burned very slowly in special kilns. This pine tar is a resin-rich liquid that is extracted from the bottom of the kiln. Nourishing and moisturizing to the skin.
One of our best selling handmade soaps with a smoky, earthy, campfire smell. Missoula, Montana is the base-camp for around 85 smokejumpers that suppress wildfires in the remote mountainous terrain of the western US. Smokejumpers are a national resource, so it only makes sense we would have a soap named after them.
REFRESH AND CLEANSE WITH OUR ALL-NATURAL, HANDMADE SOAP. OUR ECO-FRIENDLY BAR SOAPS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC PLANT-BASED OILS, SO THEY NATURALLY CONTAIN GLYCERIN, WHICH LEAVES SKIN SOFT AND HYDRATED. THEY PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, INFUSED WITH SKIN-LOVING BOTANICALS AND ESSENTIAL OILS, THAT WON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. THE RESULT IS NATURALLY CLEANSED, NOURISHED, & HYDRATED SKIN.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 oz. bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 oz., sometimes more
80% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, pine tar, and essential oil blend. *certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No pine tar
I’ve used this product for around four years. I’m not typically a soap aficionado but this soap smelled fantastic. Unfortunately the last few times I’ve ordered this item it no longer smells like pine tar. I sent a message to customer service to see if this was an intentional change. Unfortunately I have not heard back from them. Sad to say that I will no longer order this product because it no longer is what it originally was. What a bummer!
A friend of mine gave me a bar of this as they got it for a gift and said they would not use. I had been having an odd skin rash that was driving me crazy for a few weeks. I used this soap, lathered and put on it.... and like magic the itching stopped... Been using twice a day for last few days and this stuff is awesome! Will be ordering more soon!!!! Any skin issues, give this a try!!