Dead Sea Mud & Salt Hand & Body Soap for Sensitive Skin. Cleopatra's favorite with a hint of Frankincense & Myrrh
- The Dead Sea is the most saline body of water in the world with far greater concentrations of minerals than any ocean (a concentration of 32% minerals compared to other seas, holding approximately 3%). Mud from the Dead Sea has a high salt and mineral content, all of which are essential for the body. The mud infuses the skin with minerals leaving it clean, refreshed and hydrated.
- Dead Sea mud has the dual purpose of exfoliating as well as being as a natural cleanser. It is said to not only removes impurities from the skin, but also tightens, tones and hydrates the skin to aid in skin regeneration. King Solomon, Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra are said to have been among the privileged to benefit from the Dead Seas curative powers. Nothing like regular sea salt, Dead Sea salts are comprised of a wide variety of minerals, which are essential for the proper function, and health of skin.
- Frankincense originates from a small scraggly but hardy tree indigenous to the Middle East. The resin begins as a fragrant sticky milky-white liquid that flows from the trunk of the tree when cut. The dried tears are collected, and the resin is then distilled, producing the precious oil. The resin is known as olibanum, derived from the Arabic al-lubÄn or 'that which results from milking', referring to the milky sap. It is used as incense, and has been traded for 5,000 years. Widely used in ancient Egypt, it was one of the ingredients used in the holy oil described in the Talmud.
- Myrrh can grow up to 30 feet in height. The trunk exudes a natural oleo resin that hardens into what is classified as reddish brown 'tears'. Local collectors make incisions into the trees in order to increase the yield. Called mo yao in China, it has been used since at least 600 BC. it has been used for centuries as an ingredient in incense and perfume and known for anti-aging qualities.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
80% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ***sodium hydroxide, Dead Sea mineral mud, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), boswellia serrata (frankincense) essential oil, and commiphora myrrha (myrrh) essential oil. *certified organic ingredient *contains coconut oil **none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin - remember "fine wine"
Posted by Rachele johnson on 20th Jul 2015
This soap does not dry out skin, feels soft and has a a nice scent!
So much more than a bar of soap
Posted by Jamie S. on 28th Jun 2012
I have dry, sensitive skin and thus have tried countless soaps that claim not to strip natural moisture and dry out your face. None of them have lived up to my expectations, until I bought the Dead Sea Mud & Salt soap. My search for the perfect soap has finally ended. Thank you!!
Amazing! Made my skin feel like silk.
Posted by Jenessa Bolenbaugh on 26th Mar 2011
So this might not be the prettiest soap on the website but it is by far my favorite. Make your skin feel like silk, no need for lotion after washing with this.
My favorite soap!
Posted by Jenessa on 18th Mar 2011
This is the most amazing soap. It is like silk. Everyone I have talked to that has used this soap agrees that it is a amazing experiance.