Blue Tansy Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is a rare yellow flower found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its skin-soothing benefits. Blue Tansy has a scent similar to chamomile and is used in aromatherapy for relaxing the mind and body.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND & BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC, VITAMIN-RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN-LOVING, LUXURIOUS, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, & NATURALLY HEALING, ORGANIC HONEY. OUR FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with nature's apothecary
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky-soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic - made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) eco-friendly glass bottle with pump
86% Organic | Ingredients: Distilled water, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, honey, stearic acid, emulsifying wax, sodium lactate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tanacetum annum (blue tansy) oil, anthemis nobilis flower (roman chamomile) oil, and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
What Should I Use - Lotion, Body Butter, Body Oil, Or Herbal Balm?