Hypoallergenic Solid Dog Shampoo | Super-Concentrated | Insect-Repelling Essential Oils | Eco-Friendly
Skin sensitivities and allergies are quite common among dogs, so stop using cleansers that can make it worse! This super gentle shampoo bar contains no parabens, no sulfates, no artificial fragrances or dyes, and no petroleum based ingredients. Our shampoo bar is made with moisturizing, organic safflower and castor oils, coffee grounds that are said to absorb odors better than tomato juice, and a blend of great smelling, naturally insect-repelling essential oils.
CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT SHAMPOO. OUR ALL-NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY SHAMPOO BARS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC, PLANT-BASED OILS AND BOTANICALS, THAT PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, WITHOUT THE HARSH SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMICAL CONCOCTIONS. ONE BAR IS EQUIVALENT TO FOUR BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO, MEANING LESS PLASTIC IN LANDFILLS.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Sulfate-Free - Will not damage and dry out hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Tested on humans | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Directions: Shampoo bars can be directly applied to the coat and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, *coffee, and blend of insect repelling essential oils. *certified organic ingredient.
Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your shampoo bar is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more.
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using this shampoo bar on my black lab for about 3 years. I run him through the shower weekly. Great product! I like it more than liquid shampoo and natural oils smell great.