Dog Solid Shampoo | Super Concentrated | Insect Repelling Essential Oils | Zero Waste
Allergy Free Dog Shampoo Bar! Skin sensitivities and allergies are quite common among dogs, so stop using cleansers that can make it worse! This super gentle shampoo bar contains no parabens, no sulfates, no artificial fragrances or dyes and no petroleum based ingredients. Our shampoo bar is made with moisturizing organic safflower and castor oil, coffee grounds that are said to be more odor absorbing than tomato juice, and a blend of great smelling essential oils that are naturally insect repelling.
Change how you think about shampoo. Our eco-friendly Shampoo Bars are made with organic plant based oils and botanicals that produce a rich and creamy lather without the harsh side effects of chemical concoctions. One bar is equivalent to 4 bottles of shampoo. Shampoo bars can be directly applied to the coat and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Will not damage and dry out your hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Tested on humans | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, *coffee, and blend of insect repelling essential oils. *certified organic ingredient.
Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your shampoo bar is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more.
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using this shampoo bar on my black lab for about 3 years. I run him through the shower weekly. Great product! I like it more than liquid shampoo and natural oils smell great.