Tea Tree Solid Shampoo | Super-Concentrated | Travel-Friendly | Zero Waste
Tea Tree is well known for its powerful properties and is excellent for those who suffer from a dry, flaky scalp.
CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT SHAMPOO. OUR ECO-FRIENDLY SHAMPOO BARS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC, PLANT-BASED OILS AND BOTANICALS, THAT PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, WITHOUT THE HARSH SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMICAL CONCOCTIONS. ONE BAR IS EQUIVALENT TO FOUR BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO, MEANING LESS PLASTIC IN LANDFILLS.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Sulfate-Free - Will not damage and dry out your hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways–
1) The bar can be directly applied to the scalp and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather.
2) The bar can be rubbed in your hands until a lather is formed that way.
Some people will find that they need to use a conditioner after using a shampoo bar. This depends on the person, the type of hair, and the type of tap water they have. We recommend using an apple cider vinegar rinse. You can make your own rinse by taking apple cider vinegar, diluting it with water, and then adding the mixture to a bottle. This lowers the pH of the hair and can be especially helpful for those that have thick hair.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil. *certified organic ingredient.
Size: 5 oz. bar (142 grams) ~ your shampoo bar is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 oz., sometimes more.
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have spent so much time trying to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner combo. I first heard about the Dayspa Body Basics shampoo bar at the Made in MT Tradeshow 2 years ago. I tried it out and have never gone back! My hair feels great, I hardly ever even use conditioner any more. My last haircut was over 10 months ago and I don't have any split ends. I've converted my household to this shampoo bar as well.
I had gone "no poo" for the past month. While I did notice that my hair was less oily after going 4 days without washing it, and that it was more shiny than it had been when I used commercial shampoos, the Baking Soda washing was giving my scalp area a weird texture, and it was not getting better over time. So when I walked into the Good Food Store in Missoula today I decided to give your shampoo bars a go. And WOW. My hair looks great, it's not dried out, and it gave it the texture I wanted. I plan to keep going with only washing every 4+ days, but will use this instead of the Baking Soda. I have very very high hopes. And my hair smells really nice. :-)
I thought a bar made only of oil was going to turn my hair greasy, but it is the opposite. My hair is shiny and healthy but far LESS greasy than it was with normal shampoo. I don't have to wash it every day and it feels smooth & healthy.
I cannot believe the lather I got with this wonderfully scented Shampoo Bar! I am new to organic products and have been experimenting with many. This is by far the nicest shampoo I have discovered thus far. I will be recommending to all of my family and friends, esp. my hairdresser!