Lemongrass Solid Shampoo | Super-Concentrated | Travel-Friendly | Eco-Friendly
Lemongrass is a clean, light, citrus scent with earthy notes. For many, its aroma is refreshing, rejuvenating, stimulating, and balancing. We are sure you will find that our Lemongrass Bath Salts inspire and bring fresh energy.
CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT SHAMPOO. OUR ALL-NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY SHAMPOO BARS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC, PLANT-BASED OILS AND BOTANICALS, THAT PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, WITHOUT THE HARSH SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMICAL CONCOCTIONS. ONE BAR IS EQUIVALENT TO FOUR BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO, MEANING LESS PLASTIC IN LANDFILLS.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic - made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Sulfate-Free - Will not damage and dry out hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways–
1) The bar can be directly applied to the scalp and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather.
2) The bar can be rubbed in your hands until a lather is formed that way.
To increase the "life" of your bar, cut it in half and use the rest later.
Some people will find that they need to use a conditioner after using a shampoo bar. This depends on the person, the type of hair, and the type of tap water they have. We recommend using an apple cider vinegar rinse. You can make your own rinse by taking apple cider vinegar, diluting it with water, and then adding the mixture to a bottle. This lowers the pH of the hair and can be especially helpful for those that have thick hair.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil *certified organic ingredient.
Size: 5 oz. bar (142 grams) ~ your shampoo bar is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 oz., sometimes more.
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was amazed at how incredibly soft and healthy my hair felt even after the first use, and it feels good knowing I'm not adding plastic to our global waste. I'll definitely be recommending to friends and continuing to buy this product!
Love the smell, love the way my hair feels. I'll never go back to chemical shampoos!!!
I was skeptical of this bar, thinking it couldn't possibly be sudsy like shampoo. I WAS WRONG! I LOVE the lather this bar makes, it smells wonderful, and it leaves my hair squeaky clean. I would recommend it to anybody.
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. It not only cleans but it is actually healthy. I cleans all of the grease and dirt from your hair and scalp and leaves your hair feeling clean and then the lemongrass fragrance is a nice touch. If you try it you will like it!
Everyone should be using this shampoo bar. The lemongrass fregrance is excellent and the bar lasts along time. It lathers very fast and strips your hair and scalp of all the grime and grease. You feel so clean after using the bar. I think is tops!
I found this shampoo bar at a health food store and I have to say it is by FAR my favorite shampoo bar I have ever tried---and I have tried many! It not only leaves my hair smelling lightly lemony fresh, but SO soft. I only use a vinegar rinse to 'condition' my hair now and it's very shiny and healthy looking.