Lavender Solid Shampoo | Super Concentrated | Travel Friendly | Zero Waste
Change how you think about shampoo. Our eco-friendly Shampoo Bars are made with organic plant based oils and botanicals that produce a rich and creamy lather without the harsh side effects of chemical concoctions. One bar is equivalent to 4 bottles of shampoo.
- Best shampoo for allergy sensitive skin – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Will not damage and dry out your hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways– the bar can be directly applied to the scalp, and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather. Other people prefer to rub the bar in their hands until a lather is formed that way. Some people will find that they need to use a conditioner after using a shampoo bar. This depends on the person, the type of hair, and the type of tap water they have. We recommend using an apple cider vinegar rinse. You can make your own rinse by taking Apple Cider Vinegar, diluting it with water, and then adding the mixture to a bottle. This lowers the pH of the hair and can be helpful with those that have thick hair.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, *alkanet root powder, and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil. **certified organic ingredient.
Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) ~ your shampoo bar is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more.
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have been in search for shampoo that is natural and works for the whole family. Husband, boys 3 &4, and mom (long very fine blonde hair). Everything natural so far has given one of us hives and finally we are all clean and hive free!!! Love this. My hair has tons of volume and smells clean not crazy granola.