Lavender Solid Shampoo | Super-Concentrated | Travel-Friendly | Zero Waste
Lavender has been used since ancient times to revive the mind, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'. The scent is said to have a calming effect which aids in relaxation.
CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT SHAMPOO. OUR ECO-FRIENDLY SHAMPOO BARS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC, PLANT-BASED OILS AND BOTANICALS, THAT PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, WITHOUT THE HARSH SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMICAL CONCOCTIONS. ONE BAR IS EQUIVALENT TO FOUR BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO, MEANING LESS PLASTIC IN LANDFILLS.
- Best shampoo for sensitive scalp – hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Sulfate-Free - Will not damage and dry out your hair
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
Shampoo bars can be used in one of two ways–
1) The bar can be directly applied to the scalp and rubbed in a circular motion to create a nice lather.
2) The bar can be rubbed in your hands until a lather is formed that way.
Some people will find that they need to use a conditioner after using a shampoo bar. This depends on the person, the type of hair, and the type of tap water they have. We recommend using an apple cider vinegar rinse. You can make your own rinse by taking apple cider vinegar, diluting it with water, and then adding the mixture to a bottle. This lowers the pH of the hair and can be especially helpful for those that have thick hair.
85% Organic | 100% Natural Ingredients: Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, ***sodium hydroxide, *alkanet root powder, and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil. *certified organic ingredient.
Size: 5 oz. bar (142 grams) ~ your shampoo bar is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5oz., sometimes more.
**contains coconut oil | ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was so surprised that a bar shampoo could create such a nice lather. Smells so good and leaves my hair feeling clean without drying it out.
We have been in search for shampoo that is natural and works for the whole family. Husband, boys 3 &4, and mom (long very fine blonde hair). Everything natural so far has given one of us hives and finally we are all clean and hive free!!! Love this. My hair has tons of volume and smells clean not crazy granola.