Hunting & Fishing Hand & Body Handmade Bar Soap - Naturally Hides Human Scent
Anise essential oil has a natural licorice smell that helps disguise human scent from wildlife, which makes it great for hunters. Trout anglers have long known that one of the secrets to really great trout fishing lies with bait. When you get down to it, experts say trout love cheese, garlic, and anise oil. Of the three, we went with the anise for our soap.
REFRESH AND CLEANSE WITH OUR ALL-NATURAL, HANDMADE SOAP. OUR ECO-FRIENDLY BAR SOAPS ARE MADE WITH ORGANIC PLANT-BASED OILS, SO THEY NATURALLY CONTAIN GLYCERIN, WHICH LEAVES SKIN SOFT AND HYDRATED. THEY PRODUCE A RICH AND CREAMY LATHER, INFUSED WITH SKIN-LOVING BOTANICALS AND ESSENTIAL OILS, THAT WON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. THE RESULT IS NATURALLY CLEANSED, NOURISHED, & HYDRATED SKIN.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin - hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce
- Farm to Skin Ingredients - GMO-free organic safflower oil, straight from a Montana farm, is a potent hydrator
- Junk Free Ingredients - NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- Size: 5 oz. bar (142 grams) ~ your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 oz., sometimes more
85% Organic, 100% Natural Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and illicium verum (anise) essential oil. *certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin, remember "fine wine"