Lavender Mint Luxury Lotion = Silky, Nourished, & Hydrated Skin
Staff Pick - Keara's favorite essential oil combo! The ancient Greeks used Spearmint to scent their bath water. It has a refreshing minty smell reminiscent of peppermint but sweeter, and not so sharp. Lavender has been used since ancient times to revive the mind, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'.
A LUXURIOUS, CREAMY, HYDRATING HAND AND BODY LOTION MADE FROM ORGANIC VITAMIN RICH MONTANA SAFFLOWER OIL, SKIN LOVING LUXURIOUS ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, SOOTHING ALOE, NATURALLY HEALING ORGANIC HONEY. FAST-ABSORBING FORMULA HELPS NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY SKIN, LEAVING IT FEELING SOFT, AND SMOOTH. NON-GREASY, AND GENTLE ENOUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE.
- Pairs well with Lavender Mint Organic Sugar Scrub
- Best natural lotion if you desire silky soft and smooth skin
- Highly emollient, just a few pumps covers the whole body
- Buttery texture from coconut oil & cocoa butter
- Hypoallergenic | made without top food allergens such as gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, or corn
- Farm to Skin Ingredients – GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm. Safflower acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
- Junk Free Ingredients – NO harsh chemicals! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabans.
- Not tested on animals - just friends & family | No animal by-products | Vegan
- Made in USA | Made in Montana
- 8 oz. (227g) pump bottle
86% Organic | Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (*aloe vera) leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, emulsifying wax, honey, steric acid, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, glycerin, sodium lactate, powder silk, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil and mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil.*certified organic organic ingredient
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have only tried the buck naked lotion. I bought the lavender mint body oil. I am not always a fan of lavender scented (or scented in general) body products. I loved the body oil so much I bought the lotion. The scent is not overpowering, I think it is fresh and calming. I use it all day long.