Hunting & Fishing Hand & Body Soap Naturally Hides Human Scent
- Anise essential oil has a natural licorice smell that helps disguise human scent from wildlife, which makes it great for hunters.
- Trout anglers have long known that one of the secrets to really great trout fishing lies with bait. When you get down to it, experts say trout love cheese, garlic, and anise oil. Of the three, we went with the anise for our soap.
Refresh and cleanse with our all natural handmade soap. Our eco-friendly bar soaps are made with organic plant based oils, so they naturally contain glycerin to leave skin soft and hydrated. Like a fine wine, our luxury handcrafted bar soaps take over a month to produce.
- Best natural soap for allergy sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic, made without gluten, soy, peanuts, **tree nuts, wheat, or corn.
- Rich and creamy lather infused with botanicals and essential oils that won’t dry your skin.
- Farm to Skin Ingredients. GMO free organic safflower oil straight from a Montana farm is a potent hydrator and ideal for dry, sensitive complexions.
- Junk Free Ingredients. NO harsh chemicals ever! NO ingredients we can’t pronounce: phthalates, SLS, DEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde, or parabens
- Not tested on animals, just friends & family. No animal by-products. Vegan
- Made in USA Made in Montana
- Size: 5 ounce bar (142 grams) Your soap is hand cut and unique, so weight may vary a little, usually 5 ounces, sometimes more
85% Organic, 100% Natural Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, elaeis guineenis (*palm) fruit oil, ***sodium hydroxide, and illicium verum (anise) essential oil. *certified organic ingredient **contains coconut oil ***none remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin, remember "fine wine"